The TW-650 from Epson is the most incredible projector for a cinema experience everyone can enjoy at home. Whether you’re watching movies or sporting events, playing computer games like Super Mario Odyssey below or hosting a birthday cinema party like we did for Alexander’s 6th birthday party in September, this impressive 300-inch display full HD projector will bring the screen to life and make all of your cinematic dreams come true.
Next up is a girly sleep over with my Mum friends and Pretty Woman on the projector! Oh yes!!!
Worth £599.99, this projector has transformed our living room into a home cinema (it’s huge) and those who follow my Insta Stories will know how much fun we’ve had with the TW-650 since it arrived last month. We adore it.
What I love most, is how much it’s brought the family together on an evening with the projector unifying us whether it’s been watching home videos from when the kids were tiny to new releases like the life-affirming movie, Wonder (I was lucky enough to attend an intimate screening on release with a Q&A with Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson but watched it again with the children) or old favourites like Home Alone, we pop the corn then snuggle up, bonding over film and food: our favourite things.
Below they enjoyed Tim Burton’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3.
Thank you Epson!
Luckily, I have a projector to give away to a lucky Honest Mum reader via Rafflcopter below so follow the instructions and you could be taking this beauty home with you!
The main features include:
- 3LCD Technology that can create a 300-inch display, bringing the screen to life and achieving a display that is up to three times brighter than competitor products.
- Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,100 lumens.
- Its 15,000:1 contrast ratio produces clearly defined shadows and deep blacks.
- Simple set up: hassle-free with features such as keystone correction to help quickly position the image.
- With this model’s long-lasting lamp light source, you’ll be able to watch a film every day for up to 11 years.
Ends 30th November 2018.
No cash alternative.
If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the notification email being sent, a new random winner will be selected.