I might watch most TV on my laptop but it’s still telly and I flipping love it.
I thought I’d write a little post on what I’m obsessed with right now (I’ve not watched anything on Netflix for forevs so this round-up is delicious escapist, ‘I just can’t stop watching’ TV I think you’ll lap up too.
Nothing chills me out like telly:
- Celebs Go Dating. I just can’t stop watching this ‘wee in your knickers funny’ dating show and haven’t missed a season yet. From screaming at the screen at Muggy Mike’s vile antics to lolling (yes, I wrote lolling #soz) and cringing in equal measure, at theatrical receptionist Tom aka the glue of the show, and all the dating mishaps and mega-egos of the contestants, you’re in for an absolute treat with this reality show! The narrator deserves a Bafta too. I love it!
- MIC. Made in Chelsea needs no introduction and is another show I’ve watched since day 1. I’ve met quite a few of the chaps and gals from the cast and can’t wait to find out more about one of my most favourite shows at their press party next week (I’ll be reporting back of course)!!!
- Married at First Sight. So, the latest episode made me blub like a baby- and I was SO sure I would be writing it off (at first sight) but sensationalist twaddle this is not. Moving, searingly honest and in this case, a perfect match in the couple I can’t remember the names of, who had crazy chemistry, I can’t wait for next week’s ep!
- First Dates Hotel. Another TV classic, the magic is in the casting-both the staff and the love seekers. This time the magic of Italy adds new layers and love matches and I never miss a show.
- Dragon’s Den. Mega Peter Jones crush aside (swoon, though) this show never fails to keep me on the edge on my seat and the entrepreneur in me loves hearing about new innovations and of course the success stories which follow. The amazing former Dragon Sarah Willingham features in my book and Debra Meadam even follows me on Twitter. Nice.
What are you loving on the box right now?