Here you’ll find my current edit of beautiful, beautification products I honestly can’t live without right now. From eyelash lengthening liquid to bronzing cream to keep my pins golden post-Cannes, these stunning products will soon become your must-haves too.
All press samples are marked with an * and all reviews are honest.
1. Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher*. I was recently commissioned to appear in a live Google + Hangout for Selfridges with legendary make up artist Charlotte Tilbury (Kate Moss’s make up artist no less). If you missed it, you can watch it HERE. As promised on air, the lovely and talented Charlotte sent me her miracle concealer ‘The Retoucher’ and boy does it not disappoint! A Charlotte professed ‘conceal and treat’ stick, this pen style concealer instantly blends seamlessly into your skin, removing any sight of darkened sleep-deprived bags immediately and what’s more, made me look 10 years younger. Buy. It. Now. Retails at £25.
2. Kadalys Musaclean Peeling Exfoliant* is from a collection by this multi- award winning French skincare brand, using green banana extracts. A gentle mask with green iridescent nacres, offers a tightened, sculptured effect to the face. With a sweet smelling cocktail of hypoallergenic fruit acids and jojoba beads, it exfoliates, cleans and refines the skin and even stimulates cell renewal. A facial in a bottle basically. Love it. Retails at 35 euros.
3. Kadalys Musalis night cream* One my mother sampled and adores (so I’ve nicked it back) this is an anti-aging night cream that stimulate, nourishes and soften skin whiles you sleep. Skin was radiant on waking after the first night using it. Miracle cream or what?! Retails at 55 euros.
4. Dulcie Butterfly candle* After a gorgeous tea party held to celebrate Mummy’s Got Style turning 1, the fabulous Dulcie sent me home with her handmade natural soya based paraben free essential oil candle (and body cream (7)). Sweet smelling rose geranium, the candle is currently sitting pretty on my dressing table and is lit the minute the kids are asleep! Bliss! £4.95.
5. Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze* A light tanning lotion which builds gradually, this is perfect for a natural glow and worked so well on my pins post Cannes. I use it as a moisturiser after my morning shower and loved how silky soft it left my legs too. Love it! Retails at £5.99.
6. Revita Lash Conditioner with Lash and Brow Wand Hello long lashes, this took 5-6 weeks to work as it states on the tube but I’ve really noticed it has helped with slightly patchy brows and lashes look visibly longer. Think I might just use this forever! Be warned you only need a tiny amount and it might not feel like you have anything on your lashes and brows but this stuff works! I bought this from QVC online for the reduced price of £72.72 with package and postage price of £4.95.
7. Dulcie Butterfly Rose body cream* Another stunning handmade cream that is paraben and sls free which comes in various scents from rose to lavender, jasmin and orange and is part of a range Dulcie has. The cream leaves my body silky soft and I use this day and night. £8.75.
8. Schwarzkopf Gliss hair gloss was bought in Cannes and I must say I’ve not seen this in UK stores. So fragrant with a sparkly bottle, I was complimented on my shiny locks and the smell whiles at the Cannes Film Festival. Perfect for thick, unruly locks like mine! You can buy it on eBay!
9. They’re Real Benefit Mascara the one and only mascara I love and believe me I’ve tried them all from Rimmel to Chanel, this Benefit mascara loves my lashes and makes them look healthy and super long and frankly I don’t think anything on the market can beat it! £19.50.
So what are your current beauty must-haves?