Agh little Oliver, nearly 4, never fails to make me laugh and chatting to Daddy last night, he compiled a list of what he would like for Christmas. Noticing we’ve run out of shower gel, that made the list.
If you haven’t already seen my post on donating his unused toys to Oxfam then read it here. We are consumed by toys and this year will be different.
We won’t be going mad so only a few of the below will make it under the tree…but thought this might make you chuckle:
- Ink pad with stamps
- Hot wheels
- Magic show
- Train set that you push, not one that goes on it’s own
- Two bulldozers, no three bulldozers
- One tractor with tracks
- Batman toothbrush
- Laptop computer (what?!)
- A workshop
- Mechanic tools to fix cars
- Soap for the shower and for washing our hands so we get all the germs off
- Shouty show and tell (again need help on what this is)
- Roundabout like in the playground
- A swing
- A keyboard for the computer (can you tell his parents’ jobs revolve around computers?)
I would like 8 hours of interrupted sleep for Christmas, how about you and yours?