It’s incredibly easy to lose track of how much you’re spending when shopping, believe me, I know!
I head online to buy necessities for the kids only to get waylaid and end up on a digital shopping spree! Oops!
When you’re making transactions at the click of a button, it almost never feels like you’re really spending money…until you check your bank balance the next day that is!
And it isn’t just shopping, as the mercury drops during these winter months, it’s too easy to crank the heating up only for the energy bills to spiral out of control!
Even worse is that you have absolutely no idea how much these energy bills are costing you.
I know, I know…I should put a jumper on. But there’s nothing nicer than a toasty warm home even if I’m going against my Yorkshire heritage 😉
So, I’ve teamed up with E.ON Energy to show you how difficult it can be to keep a track of your spending without any idea of how much things cost.
Below is a picture of my luxury beauty haul from a recent shopping spree and I want you to guess how much the haul is worth.
The person who comes closest to the correct total will win all of the goodies! Nice huh?!
Here’s what’s in the haul…
- Valentino Donna 50ml Eau de Parfum Gift Set
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Rouge Pur Couture, N°1 Le Rouge
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
- NARS Nail Polish, Night Creature
- Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition Makeup Bag
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow, Fair/Medium
- Liz Earle Sparkling Skin Duo Skincare Gift Set
- CHANEL LE VOLUME DE CHANEL Mascara, 10 Noir
- Joules Currant Leaf Hand Cream
And, for everyone looking to get a grip on your energy bills, check out E.ON’s smart pay as you go meter which allows you to keep a tight control on how much you spend on energy by showing exactly how much you’re using in real time.
All of which means you’ll have some extra cash to spend on the things you really love! Like these beauty buys!
Terms and conditions
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of Honest Mum and E.ON
- The competition opening date is 9th November 2015, and the closing date for entries is 25th November 2015
- One entry per person
- Entrants must log into Rafflecopter and leave a comment guessing the total amount the items shown come to
- Optional entry methods are to follow on Twitter, Facebook and tweet on twitter, to be specified by the competition host Honest Mum
- The most accurate guess will win and if there are multiples of the same guess, a winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will be contacted direct on the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from Honest Mum
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- E.ON reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.
Second winner is Evie Ford.