As Alexander has suddenly outgrown his crib, it’s time for the big cot and as with Oliver we bought a Cot bed, this time a Lucia Cot/ Toddler bed from Mamas & Papas which we love. Mamas and Papas kindly sent us their Sleepfresh Natural Mattress, Size 400 Cot/Bed (£185) which fits the cot, for review.
Like all mothers, I wanted to feel assured I was using the safest mattress for my baby and this is a technologically advanced mattress which allows circulation to prevent overheating with anti-bacterial surfaces to create a safe and hygenic environment for Alexander to sleep in. Now that the worst of the teething appears to be over, Alexander has taken to sleeping so well and I’m sure the mattress is helping.
Features & Benefits:
– Natural latex core enhanced by coir layers and lambswool cushioning, allows a constant circulation of air to prevent overheating, so important for me to help ease my mind on the baby’s sleep safety. The Lambswool cushioning encapuslates the coir, regulates the temperature and provides allergy protection.
– Ideal for allergy sufferers by using the very best natural materials and fillings. With sensitive skin running through the family, this is a great plus point for us.
– Removable soft, cool and comfortable cover made from naturally antibacterial and environmentally friendly bamboo.
– Conforms with British Safety Standards BS7177:2008 and BS1877pt10:1997.
– Movable (depending on baby’s sleeping position) waterproof membrane to protect the mattress.
– Washable cover with zip for easy access so easy to clean.
– Size 400: L: 139 x W: 69 x D: 10cm approx.
Made to fit cot/junior beds
Compatible with: Lucia, Alpine, Amie, Madison, Summerhouse, Fern, Rialto, Coastline, Manhattan, Prairie, Ocean, Orchard and Orchard Sleig.
Mamas & Papas have always been one of my most favourite stores so I’m truly honoured to have worked with them again recently. I was their exclusive (and the only non celeb) blogging about my life as a mother and writer/director for their How We Roll campaign and you can read my post here on the Mamas and Papas Love Parenting Blog. The campaign is celebrating diversity and individualism that forms the makeup of the modern family, for whom parenting has simply become a positive extension of their current lifestyle.
Alexander is wearing Mamas & Papas sleepsuits, also gifted. All words are my own and entirely honest.
Photographs ©Peter Broadbent.