‘What isn’t in my make up bag?!’ is probably a better title to this post and video because wo, amigos, making this film made me stop, recognise and importantly reorganise- not just my make up bag but also my life.
You’ll see what I mean when you watch the video!
No one needs 4 lipsticks in pretty much the same colour in their make up bag every single day do they?!
Go check out the video and look through all the beauty products I, up until now, have been lugging around with me in my new art deco inspired make up bag!
From foundation-powder to pale pink eye shadow and brightening skin illuminator, I’ve opened up my make up bag and shared some of my faves here (yes there’s more-and more in boxes, on my dressing table and in the bathroom cabinets too! I think I need to make a movie length video to fit all that in! I need help don’t I?
I’ve also listed all the items below as lots of you often ask me for product details when I make these videos.
Anyway you’ll be happy to read that since making this video, my make up bag is a lot more streamlined and whilst I’ll still use all the products, I’m only using the essentials day to day.
- Vaseline lip balm (petroleum jelly-original)
- MaxFactor Facefinity Compact Foundation in Sand
- Cotton wool pads (Tesco)
- 2 cosmetic powder puffs by Sainsbury’s
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
- Maybelline New Matte Maker Mattifying Powder (30 Natural Beige)
- L’Oreal Paris Le Blush in Rosewood
- No 7 Skin Illuminator
- L’Oreal Paris Double Extension Extra-Black mascara
- Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour in Hot and Cool colours.
- MAC lipstick in Lady Danger
- MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo
- MAC eye shadow Soft gold peach with pearl
- MAC lip pencil Follow Your Heart
- MAC white Eye Khol
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Perpetual Flame
- KIKO Colour Click Lipstick in 01 (light pink)
- KIKO colour sphere eye shadow (turquoise)
- Maybelline matte lipstick in Fiery Fuchsia 882
- Maybelline Master Precise Curvy liner
- Biguine Makeup Paris Soleial complexion powder (bronzer)
- Bobbi Brown lip pencil in Sangria
- Various make up brushes-eyeshadow and blusher brushes from MAC and Urban Decay
- Handheld vanity mirror Topshop
- L’Authentique pink lipstick in Lupin 415
- Rimmel London soft kohl kajal eye liner pencil in Jet Black
- Rimmel London Coral Glow sculpting palette by Kate
- Rimmel London Hide the Blemish concealer in Soft Honey 103
- Rimmel London professional eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown 001
- 2x eye pencil sharpeners
- Hair bobbles
- Kevyn Aucoin eyelash curlers
- Repetto Paris Eau De Toilette
Can you see now why it prompted a sort-out afterwards!