The Graco Swift Fold Baby Highchair is sleek, chic, functional and comfortable. What more could you want from a highchair.
It even folds away in seconds and you only need to use one hand to tuck it away and save space in your kitchen or lounge, or even move it between rooms on its wheels.
Wipe clean and uber cool with its grey stripe design that will match any home’s decor, this is a highchair which grows with your baby (going from 6 months to 3 years old, max 15 kg) and which offers multiple angles for feeding or even relaxing in (Florence loves to sit in it in between meals to play with her toys) and it has a whopping 9 height adjustments to suit any parent or carer’s needs as well as baby’s.
We do love positioning it at the same height as our dining table for when we all eat dinner together. Florence loves being able to interact with us all.
We love this highchair and Florence and I give it our seal of approval.
Complete USPs below:
Ease of Use
– Folds with one-hand in one motion and is extra slim and compact when folded
– No assembly required
– 9 height adjustments for the ideal fit to table
– One-hand removable tray makes getting baby in and out easy
– Dishwasher safe insert
– Wipeable seat pad for easy cleanups
– 2 wheels for easy manoeuvrability
– Grows with your child from infant to big kid
– 3-position recline to enhance feeding time comfort for your little one
– Adjustable 5-point harness
– Soft and padded harness covers add comfort to child’s shoulders and neck and are removable for easy washing
– Newborn insert adds body support and is removable for easy washing.
– Newborn insert
– Harness pads
The Graco Swift Fold was gifted but as always, my words are honest.
Baby feeding bib, silicon cutlery and bowls also gifted by Frost Baby Boutique.
Buy my bestselling book in paperback or audio
My debut book is my guide to surviving and thriving at work and at home and offers insight into how to create a digital business or return to work with confidence.
Mumboss: The Honest Mum's Guide to Surviving and Thriving at Work and at Home
(UK 2nd Edition)
Available on Amazon or Audible
The Working Mom: Your Guide to Surviving and Thriving at Work and at Home
Available September 8th 2020. Order now on Amazon