If you’re in need of some inspiration for your midweek meals, then look no further.
This vegetarian pasta dish is not only packed full of flavour, but it’s also quick and easy to make. As much as I love cooking, as a busy #mumboss, the prospect of slaving over a hot stove for hours on end is the last thing on my mind. I won’t scrimp on flavour despite me opting for ‘fast food’ though and this pasta dish ticks all the family’s boxes as we adore olives here.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 150g Lumaconi pasta, cooked according to packet instructions
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- 60g hard goat’s cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsp Moroccan dry black olives
- Small handful of fresh basil
- Add the cooked pasta into two large serving bowls.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pasta and stir in the dried coriander, sea salt and capers
- Top the pasta with the sun-dried tomatoes, goats cheese, olives and fresh basil
Do let me know in the comments if you try this dish or any other recipes on the blog. We keep tubs of basil growing in the kitchen window and the kids love to see it flourish and then on their plate.