I’m in love with these gifted gemstone stacking bracelets exclusively made for and sold by Harrogate-based Bardot Boho.
Designed in UK and handmade from 22k Gold over a base of 0.925 Sterling Silver in India their ethical credentials are impressive:
- Fairtrade certified artisan group
- Allows access to global trade
- Enables disadvantaged people to rise above poverty and improve their standard of living
- 22K Gold Vermeil over 0.925 Sterling Silver
- Embossed with their signature logo
They’re strikingly beautiful too. Comfortable on the wrist, vibrant with their pops of colour and charitable (more on that below), I’ve not taken my arm candy off since they arrived. These pics featuring the bracelets were taken at Maitre Choux on the King’s Road in December when the kids took part in an eclair building workshop. The floral wall made for the perfect backdrop.
What’s more, when you make your purchase you will receive a personalised email certificate acknowledging your kindness from Bardot Boho’s partners The Orangutan Project who are currently planting trees in Sumatra replenishing the homes of orangutans. You’ll also receive a map showing exactly where your tree will be planted.
Packaged in Bardot Boho’s signature tissue paper and presented in 100% organic cotton eco drawstring bag made by Fair Trade Artisans and also posted in 100% biodegradable poly bags, they would make the ideal gift for yourself or loved one.
Or how about a Galentines gift for your pals. Remember friendship bracelets from back in the day, well these are your chic grown up versions.
With 3 beautiful bracelets available in purple (with purple amethyst), orange (orange carnelian) and green (with green onyx) featuring genuine semi precious gemstones and gold plating, I adore them.
For a 15% discount, quote PlantingTrees15 at the checkout here: https://bardotboho.com/
Bar measures 1.6″ approx. across
- Bracelet extends out to approx. 8.5″
- Genuine gemstone
- Natural color variance may occur
- Nylon & cotton cord
- Remember to keep your jewellery in a pouch or box to protect against scratching and remove before showering, exercising and swimming. Perfumes and lotions will corrode the gold coating too so apply before wearing your jewellery.
Excitingly, you can win your own bracelet on the blog. Enter below.
Ends Feb 16th 2020.
No cash alternative.
If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the notification email being sent, a new winner will be randomly selected.
My bracelets were gifted.
Enter more competitions on the blog HERE.