Just over a year ago, thanks to a post I’d written on Mummy’s Got Style, I was approached by the luxury designer baby bag brand Nova Harley to model for them. At the time I actually couldn’t believe it (there might have been some booty shaking round my living room to celebrate)!
I’d done a bit of modelling as a teenager but to be suddenly ‘scouted’ at the age of 33 having had 2 kids, was a little bit amazing and such a lovely confidence boost!
I guess that’s the brilliant thing about blogging – you just never know where it will lead you!
My third campaign for the gorgeous Nova Harley came out in March and I’ve appeared in Vogue twice modelling for them (ooh la la) with the most recent campaign bringing together 3 of my most favourite brands: Nova Harley, Cosatto and the Jacques Vert Group.
The perfect pram, bag and clothes for chic mummies everywhere.
Mummy’s in Vogue-
I also wanted to share some of my favourite pictures from the day here-
The shoot was a real family affair too. Taking place at my parents’ restaurant The Olive Tree in Leeds, a Georgian mansion, with beautiful period features and high ceilings, it was an idyllic setting for the shoot.
Here are a few of my favourite shots from the campaign:
And now for the exciting bit…I’m thrilled to announce that Nova Harley is generously offering 1 lucky Honest Mum reader the chance to win a bag of their choice from their latest collection.
Let me introduce you to this season’s arm candy!
All bags retail at £139 and include:
- Luxury Wet Pack
- Longer Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Shorter Stroller straps
- Luxury Thermo-insulated bottle tote
- Luxury Change Mat
- Detachable 13 picture labeled pockets and zipper storage sections: To store all essential baby items – change mat, thermo-insulated bottle tote, bottle holder, diapers, pacifiers, wipes, bibs, medicines, clothes, dirty clothes/diapers, food, mothers section and key holder pocket
- Wipe clean Nova Harley® printed lining throughout
- Removable interior to leave Mum with a fashion bag!
To enter, simply fill in the Rafflecopter below.
Ends June 20th 2015.
So which bag would you pick if you won, leave your comment below and good luck!