This mama sure loves a gin and tonic and I know I’m not alone there, right ladies (and gents)!
Well peeps you are in for a treat as the kind folks at Rock Rose Gin have offered me a bottle (it’s delicious btw) to raffle here so one lucky reader can try it for themselves!
Here’s a bit more about the beauty:
- It comes from the wilderness of the far North of Scotland (Caithness) where the botanicals are hand foraged on the cliffs and forest to create a truly unique gin.
- The distillery is run by a husband and wife team, who carefully and slowly distill the gin by hand.
- It gets its name from the first botanical forage along the cliffs of Peatland First, where they discovered the Rhodiola rosea (a rose in the rocks) and the gin uses this ‘Rock Rose’ and a blend of local and traditional botanicals to create a unique taste from the Highlands of Scotland.
- This ‘Rock Rose’ was once pillaged by the Vikings who thought it would give them extra strength and if taken daily would make them live to 200 years old!
- The gin has received lots of awards and critical acclaim and was most recently received the Gold Award for Best Gin at The Grocer Drink Awards.
- They also have Seasonal Editions of the Gin with Winter currently available and a new recipe Spring Gin to launch in March.
- It’s also fragrant, refreshing and my new favourite drink. Yay!
To have a chance in winning, simply enter below.
Ends April 4 2017.
Entries must be over 18.
P.S Always drink responsibly.