This is more throwing ingredients together rather than an all-out recipe but after some experimentation and a whole lot of dried garlic you can shake on anything (I’m obsessed), I feel confident that you guys will love these vegan wraps.
You can alternate the ingredients too. Not a fan of tofu? Then, pile on the hummus instead. Want the fries inside, then go for it. Just layer up and sink your teeth in. You won’t be sorry.
- Wholemeal wraps (opt for gluten-free if you prefer)
- 1/2 x cucumber, diced
- 2x small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled red cabbage
- Sliced tofu
- Guacamole (bought or recipe below)
- 2 tbsp of plain soya yoghurt
- Fresh horseradish, grated
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Dried garlic
- Dried onions
- Sea salt and pepper
In a large bowl, coat in the oil. Sprinkle the garlic and onions. Bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes or fry until golden brown.
If you are making the guacamole:
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 3 ripe avocados, beaten with a fork
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper.
- fresh coriander, chopped
Mix or blend. Taste test.
Shallow fry the tofu in mild olive oil or any oil of your choice.
Then start layering up, placing the salad down on the wrap first, then the pickled cabbage and tofu of top. Drizzle the guacamole and soy yogurt then decorate with capers, chopped coriander and grated horseradish. Serve with a side of sweet potato fries. Yummy.
Please let me know if you make this!