Urban Decay Naked Palette is the bestselling, must-have collection of gorgeous eye shadows that I was lucky enough to receive from two of my great friends for my birthday in November. I simply adore this set.
Featuring ‘a suits all’ shade range that runs from the palest of champagne to the grittiest gunmetal grey, you can work catwalk smoky eyes to barely there beauties for a day at work. This gorgeous palette holds 12 shadows, including 7 best sellers and 5 brand new shades. I personally love light gold eyes for everyday which highlight my olive skin.
You’ll also find a cruelty free Good Karma Shadow Brush for the perfect shadow application, plus a travel sized Eye Shadow Primer Potion, which gives you hours of vibrant, crease-free wear. What’s not to love? Nothing, I tell you. Absolutely nothing.
- Virgin eye shadow – Nude satin
- Sin eye shadow – Champagne shimmer
- Naked eye shadow – Buff matte
- Sidecar – Beige with glitter
- Buck – Brown matte
- Half Baked – Bronze shimmer
- Smog – Golden brown shimmer
- Darkhorse – Dark bronze shimmer
- Toasted – Taupe shimmer
- Hustle – Mocha shimmer
- Creep – Black with sparkle
- Gunmetal – Dark grey with sparkle