The perfect weekend breakfast, I love to slice a grapefruit, boil up some eggs and griddle pan some smoked kippers as a treat for Peter and I.
This was the most simple but pleasurable shoot to style. I often think the easiest food to make can be the tastiest and most visually appealing.
And a pretty breakfast shouldn’t just be reserved for hotel stays.
I decided to treat ourselves to a king’s feast of a breakfast the other week and couldn’t wait to share it with you all!
• For runny soft-boiled eggs (barely set whites): 3 minutes
• For slightly runny soft-boiled eggs: 4 minutes
• For custardy yet firm soft-boiled eggs: 6 minutes
• For firm yet still creamy hard-boiled eggs: 10 minutes
• For very firm hard-boiled eggs: 15 minutes.
What a delicious protein, fibre and nutrient filled start to the morning. How do you like your eggs?!