I know you guys will love these vegan, no bake protein balls as much as we all do. Easy, tasty and so quick which hit the spot, say hello to these ‘No Bake Protein Chocolate and Mint Balls’
Step away from the oven, because this super simple, super tasty snack require no baking.
In fact these protein balls were so easy to make we even had time to make these fun GIFs
Here is the recipe to make small 16 balls
- 120 grams small oats (gluten free if you like)
- 120 grams unsweetened shredded coconut
- 120 grams unflavoured/ vanilla plant based protein powder.
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Handful of fresh mint, finally chopped or use a tbsp mint extract)
- 60 grams dairy-free dark chocolate
- 60 grams virgin, raw coconut oil
- 120 millilitres unsweetened coconut milk (you can use oat/ almond milk if you prefer)
Add, shredded coconut and powder into a medium mixing bowl and mix.
Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a bowl under a boiling pan of water until melted.
Pour through the oat mixture, gently stirring until all the oats are covered in chocolate.
Add the coconut milk and process until the mixture binds.
Take handfuls of the mixture and roll into small balls using the palm of your hands.
Place on a tray, cover and refrigerate until firm.
And here’s another quick cheat! Pop these into the freezer for 30 minutes so they set quicker!