Shrove Tuesday aka Pancake Day is one of our favourites here, and below is a recipe for healthy, vegan pancakes I know you guys will LOVE!
I hope you love the recipe.
Go have some flipping fun!
Ingredients (all using the same scoop)
- 2 scoops gluten free self raising flour
- 2 scoops Bio-Synergy Lean and Green Vegan Protein (Butterscotch flavour)
- 1 scoop oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed 3 tbsp water)
- Approx. 300ml unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- Handful of raspberries and blueberries
- Make the flax egg by mixing the flax seeds and water together. Put to one side and leave to stand for 15 minutes to let it thicken
- Add the Bio-Synergy Lean & Green Vegan Protein, flour, oats and baking powder into a mixing bowl
- Then add the almond milk and flax egg until you get a thick consistency
- Heat the hob to a medium temperature, add a dash of coconut oil to the pan, followed by the pancake batter
- When you start to see the edges have cooked, flip and cook the other side
- Sprinkle over the raspberries and blueberries, or add a toping of your choosing