Nothing matters more to me than a good night’s sleep… After my family and friends of course. Oh, and maybe food, this girl likes her food (haha)! But then, sleep: golden, sweet, uninterrupted sleep on crisp white sheets doused in lavender spray-induced sleep. Delicious!
I know what you’re thinking, ‘You have kids woman, sleeping well is impossible’…Yes, there is that small matter (well, two of them) my 5 and 8 year old sons who are known to still wake up some nights (they’re light sleepers like their mama) but I sleep whilst I can, even if that means grabbing disco naps in my bed in the daytime. Really.
I wrote my book Mumboss by night (mostly between the hours of 10pm and 3am) and would sleep-in whilst my husband did the school-run most mornings so I could catch up on my zzzs. It’s not pretty when I don’t sleep and I find anything less than 4 hours makes me pretty moody.
When we had newborns, Peter and I would take the night shifts in turn to survive and I still shudder at the thought of sleep deprivation. Ouch!
…When it comes to the good snooze factor, the most important thing for me is the mattress.
It doesn’t matter how pretty my duvet set is (and I sure have some pretty sets as you can see), if the mattress sucks, so will my sleep.
Enter stage left the Leesa Mattress aka the mattress of my dreams.
Drumroll please as check out the Leesa matress credentials below (this is no ordinary mattress, my friends):
- Over 10,000 five-star reviews worldwide.
- 100 night risk free trial.
- Made in the UK.
- Free UK delivery.
- 10 year warranty.
It is literally the comfiest mattress I’ve ever slept on and I absolutely agree with the person who reviewed it online who deemed it, ‘Dangerously comfortable’. It’s so incredibly comfy in fact that I sneak off whenever I can for a quick lay down!
It was hard not to doze off snapping for this shoot!!!
What’s more, the ordering and delivery process was easy as 1,2,3 with:
- Easy online ordering process (with a pretty but importantly simple to navigate website that makes ordering a quick process).
- The mattress is delivered in a box for ease of movement and comes flat so it doesn’t take up too much space, springing up slowly once you lay it flat on your bed. It’s packed in a medium sized box too so you won’t be overwhelmed with packaging and we recycled it with ease.
- You receive a 100 night risk-free trial (if you find the Leesa mattress isn’t working for you, they can arrange for it to be collected and donated whilst offering a full refund).
- One mattress is donated for every ten sold, through Leesa’s one-ten donation programme.
The mattress is both supportive and comfortable and it’s beautifully well made and constructed. It’s that perfect hydrid of not too soft and not too hard either. I love the striped pattern too (no boring old mattress patterns here) and none of us felt too hot on it either as can sometimes be the case (and that was even with two sleep-raiding kids in the bed with us)!
We love the Leesa mattress!
If you need a new mattress, then do go check Leesa out. Plus, if purchase a Leesa mattress from the following link, you will receive £80 off: www.leesa.co.uk/honestmum.
Sweet dreams folks. Now if only kids would sleep through the flipping night…
This is a sponsored review but my words and opinions, as always are honest.