Pasta is my eldest’s all time favourite foods and he simply adores this grilled salmon on spaghetti with black olives and parmesan.
My youngest loves it without cheese.
Grilled Salmon on Spaghetti with Black Olives & Parmesan
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 x boneless salmon fillets
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 heaped tbsp of black olives (we like kalamata)
- Handful of fresh basil
- 40g parmesan, finely grated
- 120g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Turn the grill to a medium-high heat and place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on how rare you prefer the fillets.
- Heat the tomatoes in a large pan, seasoned with basil, salt and pepper. Add the olives and when the tomato is heated add the cooked spaghetti. Stir all the ingredients.
- Remove from pan and serve with grilled salmon. Add grated parmesan and fresh basil to garnish.
Let me know if you make it.