Pasta is my eldest’s all time favourite foods and this is his favourite family meal.
Grilled Salmon on Spaghetti with Black Olives & Parmesan
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 x boneless salmon fillets
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 heaped tbsp of black olives (we like kalamata)
- Handful of fresh basil
- 40g parmesan, finely grated
- 120g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Turn the grill to a medium-high heat and place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on how rare you prefer the fillets.
- Heat the tomatoes in a large pan, seasoned with basil, salt and pepper. Add the olives and when the tomato is heated add the cooked spaghetti. Stir all the ingredients.
- Remove from pan and serve with grilled salmon. Add grated parmesan and fresh basil to garnish.
Let me know if you make it.