Pasta is the kids’ all time favourite foods and they simply amore this grilled salmon on spaghetti with black olives and parmesan.
This dish with added protein hit of salmon is perfect mid-week or for some Friday indulgence, paired with a glass of Prosecco, natch.
I go ga-ga for parmesan so recommend lashings grated over the dish for a wonderfully fruity, nutty flavour.
Grilled Salmon on Spaghetti with Black Olives & Parmesan
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 x boneless salmon fillets
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 heaped tbsp of black olives (we like kalamata)
- Handful of fresh basil
- 40g parmesan, finely grated
- 120g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Turn the grill to a medium-high heat and place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes per side, depending on how rare you prefer the fillets.
- Heat the tomatoes in a large pan, seasoned with basil, salt and pepper. Add the olives and when the tomato is heated add the cooked spaghetti. Stir all the ingredients.
- Remove from pan and serve with grilled salmon. Add grated parmesan and fresh basil to garnish.