Peter doesn’t eat meat so focuses on veggie and fish based starters and main courses. Both my sons love prawns and this dish works all year round.
- 1½ lbs large prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Two garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 80ml unsweetened coconut cream
Serves 15 but can be refridgerated for up to 7 days.
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Mix the prawns with the tumeric, pepper, garlic, coriander and coconut cream above in a medium sized bowl, covering the prawns thoroughly. Pan fry or thread onto bamboo or metal skewers and cook on a griddle.