Start your day the right way with this fab energy boosting breakfast of cottage cheese on granary with avocado.
A real favourite of mine, this bad boy (that’s super good) will help you kick off the day, the right way!
I love cottage cheese. Naturally low in fat, it’s also a rich source of ‘energy boosting nutrients’ vitamin B12 and Phosphorus whilst the granary bread is a slow-releasing starch which offers sustained energy and will prevent you from reaching for the biscuit jar by 11 am.
New studies also suggest that every Instagrammer’s favourite breakfast fruit, the avocado, can help lower cholesterol as well as offering high levels of vitamin E, iron and potassium too.
In addition to all the fab health benefits, this dish, importantly tastes utterly delicious! I love the creamy avocado against the tangyness of the cottage cheese and I’ve dusted with freshly ground pepper, some dried coriander, lemon juice and paprika for extra punch. Yum!
Go make some now!
Energy Boosting Breakfast: Cottage Cheese on Granary with Avocado
- 100 g natural cottage cheese
- 2 slices of granary bread, toasted and buttered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- sprinkle of paprika
- squeeze of lemon
- dried coriander, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to garnish
- Generously spread cottage cheese over toasted and buttered granary bread
- Top with sliced avocado and season with a squeeze of lemon, paprika, sea salt and pepper.