I’m honoured to have recently become a ‘Mumbassador’ for renowned car seat, pram and accessory brand Britax so I can bring you reviews and info on their latest products on my blog.
I’ve always been a huge fan of this brilliant brand opting for their car seats for my kids.
Most recently and with perfect timing, Britax gifted me two EVOLVA 1-2-3 plus car seats for my sons aged 4 and 19 months respectively: the stylish zebra print for my toddler Alexander and the black number for my eldest Oliver.
Britax’s The EVOLVA 1-2-3 plus is an innovative, ergonomically designed, stylish and most importantly SAFE car seat that adapts to the changing needs of a growing child (from 9 months to 12 years) – including all the benefits of the EVOLVA 1-2-3 if you are familiar with it, but with additional comfort and safety.
The seats also feature the Click & Safe™ audible harness system which makes it easy to secure the kids in the seat-no easy feat when it comes to wriggly toddlers (arch backed babies anyone)!!! but this seat enabled me to secure Alexander in quickly and with ease.
It must be comfortable too as Alexander nods of easily as we drive and he has lots of arm and leg room in the car. Installing the seats were simple too-ideal for busy parents on the run!
Product Features in detail:
- 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Click & Safe® audible harness system clicks when the harness tension is correct
- Multiple recline positions
- Deep, softly padded side wings provide Optimum Side Impact Protection
- Adjustable width positions to fit different body types
- Performance chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement in the event of an impact
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy single-handed adjustment, prevents rethread errors
- Harness retainers make it easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Belly Pad for your child’s comfort
- Seat belt guides correctly position the 3-point seat belt over your child’s shoulder and pelvis
- Height-adjustable headrest and belt guide adjust position of seat belt over your child’s shoulder
- Pull-out drink holder and snack tray
- Quick-remove cover without interfering with the harness
- Softly padded cover can be removed for washing
- Lightweight for easy transfer between cars
- Installation with 3-point seat belt
I’d strongly recommend these seats, well made, comfortable, safe and easy to secure.
We were gifted two seats to review which retail at £174.99 each. All opinions are honest and my own.