Welcome back people and hey! to all you new bloggers!
This week I’ve written a post on friendship and how to tell if your bestie is a keeper! Lighthearted in style, it’s genuine in content!
Also if you’re attending BritMums Live this Saturday (register HERE), do consider coming to my panel session at 12.05 on how to raise your game as a blogger and vlogger and harness innovate ways to make money. I’ll be speaking with my great friend, the author of The Million Dollar Blog (which I feature in too) and digital and visibility strategist, Natasha Courtenay-Smith and Richard Leake, Senior Publisher Development Manager at affilinet.
Now for the linky..
Quick fire rules if it’s your first time here or you need a reminder. Do have a read please!
- Link up as many posts as you like here, across all genres. Everyone is welcome.
- Add my badge/link back on every post added please. Full details below.
- Comment on my linked-up post (you don’t need to comment on this one too unless you want to) and of course please comment on other posts which catch your eye. Ideally the more you comment on, the more will reciprocate. Commenting is one of the easiest ways to drive traffic back to your sites and not just by the author but all the readers which arrive on their posts too. Also, depending on what kind of commenting system people have, if it’s like mine, they will offer SEO benefit to you as your back links are left in the comment sections.
- Do tweet me the urls of your posts linked up @honestmummy and I will share with my nearly 28,000 followers there. Ones with images attached to your tweets always receive the greatest engagement. The hashtag is #Brilliantblogposts so do use that too if you like.
- Email me to join my Pinterest board of the same name where you can pin your posts, any of your posts, any time.