- Shopping-I know this sounds materialistic and shallow but shopping really does makes me feel good. I’m sure it releases endorphins. I love bag and shoe shopping primarily but have been known to get giddy in my local supermarket. I’m definitely more Mulberry less Marks & Spencer though!
- Walks-I love walking in the outdoors-parks, lakes, countryside, nothing makes me happier. OK maybe shopping- but only by a whisper. We used to live near Richmond Park, simply stunning. I now get my fix at Roundhay Park or simply chilling in the garden (above) overlooking a reservoir.
- Getting a manicure -I never have unpainted toenails. I feel naked without nail varnish on my toes but getting a manicure on my hands is a treat and something I wish I had more time to do, it makes me feel like a lady.
- Sunbathing – My family are Cypriot and although I wasn’t born nor grew up in Cyprus, I feel the need for sun is in my blood. I love sunbathing but keep the face in the shade as Mama taught me-oh and lots of sun factor all over. Sun sans wrinkles please.
- Dancing-I just love to shake my booty. I love music of all kinds but mostly R ‘n’ B and dance. Now my little man is always dancing too, to anything and everything. JT you better watch out, Baby O can bust some moves!
Buy my bestselling book in paperback or audio
Mumboss: The Honest Mum's Guide to Surviving and Thriving at Work and at Home
Available on Amazon or Audible