- Shopping-I know this sounds materialistic and shallow but shopping really does makes me feel good. I’m sure it releases endorphins. I love bag and shoe shopping primarily but have been known to get giddy in my local supermarket. I’m definitely more Mulberry less Marks & Spencer though!
- Walks-I love walking in the outdoors-parks, lakes, countryside, nothing makes me happier. OK maybe shopping- but only by a whisper. We used to live near Richmond Park, simply stunning. I now get my fix at Roundhay Park or simply chilling in the garden (above) overlooking a reservoir.
- Getting a manicure -I never have unpainted toenails. I feel naked without nail varnish on my toes but getting a manicure on my hands is a treat and something I wish I had more time to do, it makes me feel like a lady.
- Sunbathing – My family are Cypriot and although I wasn’t born nor grew up in Cyprus, I feel the need for sun is in my blood. I love sunbathing but keep the face in the shade as Mama taught me-oh and lots of sun factor all over. Sun sans wrinkles please.
- Dancing-I just love to shake my booty. I love music of all kinds but mostly R ‘n’ B and dance. Now my little man is always dancing too, to anything and everything. JT you better watch out, Baby O can bust some moves!
Buy my bestselling book in paperback or audio
My debut book is my guide to surviving and thriving at work and at home and offers insight into how to create a digital business or return to work with confidence.
Mumboss: The Honest Mum's Guide to Surviving and Thriving at Work and at Home
(UK 2nd Edition)
Available on Amazon or Audible
The Working Mom: Your Guide to Surviving and Thriving at Work and at Home
Available September 8th 2020. Order now on Amazon