Bonjour my darling readers! I’m excited to announce that I’ve teamed up with Eurostar to offer a ‘très bien’ competition!
To celebrate Eurostar’s fabulous August offer of £58 day returns, they’re offering one family of up to five people free return tickets from the UK to either Paris or Brussels here on my site and kids under 4 travel for free! That’s 8 whole hours in Paris or Brussels with your kids. Ooh la la! Details of the competition at the end of this post…
I love travelling by Eurostar – so much so I was a spokesperson for them earlier in the year. Paris is also one of my favourite cities in the world, my husband is part Parisian-and it holds a very special place in my heart as it’s where I had my wedding dress made by designers Cymbeline on the top floor of the famous Galleries La Fayette.
Such a magical city!
A day trip to Paris perfect way to entertain the kids this summer – either exploring the city’s wonderful cultural hot spots or even just enjoying Paris’ beautiful parks and strolling down the banks of the River Seine.
Eurostar’s August offer also includes Brussels – a city I haven’t visited yet but it’s well and truly at the top of my bucket list. In fact Eurostar have compiled this nifty guide to all the best things to do this August in Paris and Brussels:
- Entertain the kids at Fête des Tuileries – the annual summer festival in the Tuileries garden situated near the Louvre. With over 60 attractions including a carousel, ferris wheel, and trampolines, the kids will have a ball whilst parents enjoy the beauty of the gardens.
- Soak up the sunshine at Paris Plages and enjoy pop-up beaches, deckchairs and endless ice cream and free music events in the heart of the city.
- Pack a picnic with French baguettes and head to the glorious Luxembourg gardens. Kids can play pétanque whilst parents take in the palace view.
- Spend the day outdoors in the Brussels Park theatre and watch the legendary adventures of the Belgian puppet Guignolet for free.
- Discover how the comic strip was created and see Tintin and the Smurfs come to life at the Comics Art Museum.
- Enjoy a cultural trip to Bozar, the centre for fine arts, with special activities and exhibitions for the family. Plus show your Eurostar tickets and you’ll be granted 2for1 entry.
- Play in the sand at Bruxelles Les Bains. With an area dedicated for kids, they’re sure to stay entertained with a pop-up beach, plays and music.
And if that’s not enough to whet your whistle, Eurostar passengers travelling to Paris and Brussels can also take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a range of top museums and galleries – simply show your Eurostar tickets when you enter.
A trip to either city is the perfect memory-maker with your loved ones. Family travel at its finest!
Here’s details of the offer:
Services available on the special August offer:
- Departing London St Pancras at 7:01am, arriving in Paris at 10:17am local time* or
- Departing London St Pancras at 7:55am, arriving in Paris at 11:17am local time*
- Departing Paris at 8:13pm, arriving in London St Pancras at 9:39pm local time* or
- Departing Paris at 9:13pm, arriving in London St Pancras at 10:39pm local time*
- Departing London St Pancras at 6:50am, arriving in Brussels Midi at 10:07am local time*
- Departing Brussels Midi at 6:56pm, arriving in London St Pancras at 7:57pm local time*
I love travelling by Eurostar! It makes travelling with kids easy with quick check ins and unlimited baggage allowance!
You can view full details of the August offer here.
And now onto the competition! To win a return tickets for your family to either Paris or Brussels enter via Rafflecopter below. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
Eurostar terms and conditions:
- The prize will entitle 1 x family of up to 5 people, Eurostar standard class return tickets from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International Stations to Brussels or Paris.
- Travel on the Eurostar is subject to availability and is valid from the end of the competition 7th August until 31 August 2016 excluding bank holidays.
- There is no cash alternative offered.
- Entries open worldwide but no travel costs will be covered to and from the stations listed above.
Ends midnight 8th August 2016.