To celebrate Chelsea Flower Show, The Mews at Sopwell House have created this bloomin’ marvellously refreshing cocktail.
Available during the flower show (May 24-28 May 2016), this floral delight is bursting with summery flavours from the rose sugar syrup and botanicals in the Hendricks Gin, while the cucumber gives the cocktail a wonderful refreshing finish – making it the perfect drink for warm spring evenings.
However, f you can’t make it to Sopwell House in Herfordshire then fear not as you can make this seriously good cocktail at home with the following recipe…
Rose Garden Cocktail By The Mews at Sopwell House
- 40ml Hendricks Gin
- 15ml Rose Sugar Syrup
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 5 slices of cucumber
- Dash of soda
- Muddle 5 fresh slices of cucumber in a shaker
- Add the gin, lemon juice, rose syrup and soda water
- Dry shake all the ingredients together
- Fill the watering can with crushed ice
- Double strain everything into the watering can
- Decorate with a rose petal garnish