You would never know this is a healthy snack-simple to make and packed full of super tasty ingredients, you guys will LOVE these beauts! They make a perfect DIY gift to your loved one too!
Energy balls full of dates for your date!
Alternatively, back the energy balls into a lunched box or eat on the school-run!
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- 100g (31/2oz) White’s Traditional Organic Oats
- 150g (5oz) raw whole almonds
- 175g (6oz) fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- To decorate: sesame seeds, Goji berries, toasted desiccated coconut, finely chopped pistachio nuts, raw cacao powder
Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined. Using wet hands shape into 20 equal sized balls.
These energy balls can be left plain or rolled in a variety of coatings – try using Oats, sesame seeds, goji berries, mixed seeds, toasted desiccated coconut, finely chopped pistachio nuts raw cacao powder etc….
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week but watch out they won’t last that long!
Let me know if you make them!